INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Article 13 and 14 EU REGULATION 2016/679)
For the purposes set out in EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that the personal data you have provided and acquired from the OVALE EUROPEAN DIVISION – OVALE ITALIA. will be processed in compliance with the rights and obligations set forth in the aforementioned Regulation.
1. DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSE OF TREATMENT – Only common personal data are collected that are provided directly. You can choose not to provide data but in this case you may not take advantage of Ovale services. The processing is aimed solely at the correct and complete execution of the online purchase order of Ovale products and therefore, through the registration and creation of a personal account, only identifying data is collected, no sensitive or judicial data.
2. METHOD AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – The processing is carried out through operations carried out with the aid of electronic tools and consists in the collection, recording, storage, deletion and destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by the owner and by the persons appointed expressly authorized by the owner. The treatment has the pure function of managing customers who buy products online.
3. CONFERRAL OF DATA AND REFUSAL – The provision of common personal data is necessary for the sole purpose of carrying out the activities referred to in point 1 and related tax obligations (tax receipts, invoices) and the refusal of the data subject to provide data personal unfortunately implies the impossibility of fulfilling the activity referred to in point 1.
4. COMMUNICATION OF DATA – Personal data may be disclosed only to those in charge of processing and may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point a) to external collaborators and in general to all subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfilment of the purposes referred to in point 1. Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD – Personal data will not be transferred abroad for any reason.
7. DATA SECURITY – We are committed to protecting the security of your data during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you provide. We respect security standards when we manage credit card information. We adopt physical, electronic and organizational security measures in relation to the collection, storage and communication of our customers’ personal data. Our security procedures imply that you may occasionally be asked to provide proof of your identity before disclosing personal information. Our devices offer security features to protect them from unauthorized access and data loss.
8. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT – The holder of the treatment is the company Ovale House Limited, Espana, VAT N. B76176247.
9. DATA PROTECTION MANAGER – This manager has not been appointed in view of the exemption pursuant to Article 37 of EU Regulation 2016/679 as well as the WP243 guidelines.
10. COOKIES – Cookies can be used for the website. In this regard, please refer to the information published on the site.
11. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY – The interested party has the right:
- Access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the processing of data.
- To obtain the data without any impediment from the data controller in a structured format of common use and legible by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller.
- To withdraw consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation.
- Propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised through written communication to be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the office indicated above.