INFORMATION CONCERNING OVALE COOKIES
In addition to the information relating to the website, the Data Processing Controller Ovale House Limited, Espana, VAT N. B76176247, wishes to inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (Regulation on the protection of personal data – GDPR) and in compliance with the provisions of Regulation 229/2014 of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, about the cookies used by this site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES? – Cookies are text files that are saved in the user’s browser folders while browsing the websites and contain at least the following information:
- indication of the server from which they were generated (or domain);
- their duration (or expiry date);
- a unique identification code;
- a unique value.
HOW DO THEY WORK? – The consulted website sends the above information to the browser that creates the cookie, storing it in its own directories. While browsing, cookies that affect the site you are browsing, are sent back to the server, which uses the value of the cookie to recognize the user (without providing any other useful information for its identification).
WHAT ARE THEY FOR? – Cookies allow:
- facilitate the consultation of the site and improve the browsing experience;
- vehicular advertising messages;
- acquire statistical information related to user navigation.
CONSENT – Any provision of the user’s consent is stored by Ovale, as far as it is concerned, by means of a technical cookie, with a duration of 12 months. The user is informed both by means of the short notice, with a banner displayed at the first visit of the site and requesting consent, and through this extended information. Denying the consent the web page is closed and it is not possible to continue browsing and this in order to protect the user as much as possible
YOU CAN DISABLE THE COOKIES – The commonly used browsers (eg, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the user at any time. This applies to both PCs and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones: it is generally and widely supported. Therefore, cookies can easily be deactivated or disabled by accessing the options or preferences of the browser used and generally only third-party cookies can be blocked; in general, these options will only take effect for that browser and on that device, unless there are no options to unify preferences on different devices. Specific instructions can be found in the options or help page of the browser. The disabling of technical cookies, however, may affect the full and / or proper functioning of different sites, including this site.
As a rule, the browsers used today:
- They offer the “Do not track” option, which is supported by some websites (but not all). In this way, some websites may no longer collect certain browsing data;
- They offer the option of anonymous or incognito browsing: in this way no data will be collected in the browser and the browsing history will not be saved, but navigation data will still be available to the operator of the website visited;
- They allow you to delete cookies stored in whole or in part, but the new visit to a website are usually installed where this possibility is not blocked.